Vitality Unlimited provides behavioral health and substance abuse treatment services throughout Nevada. Vitality Unlimited is an agency that is eligible to accept Nevada Medicaid clients and is considered a preferred provider. Vitality Unlimited is in compliance with all of the rules and regulations that govern Medicaid providers. In addition to Medicaid, TANF and DCFS contracts Vitality Center also has contracts with Indian Health Services, Federal Parole and Probation and Federal Pre-Trial.
Single-case agreements may be negotiated with insurance carriers not contracted with Vitality Center.
Vitality Unlimited has contracts and agreements with the following insurance carriers:*
- AETNA Health Insurance
- Allied Benefit Trust
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CIGNA Health Insurance
- CNIC Health Insurance
- Delta Insurance
- Electrical Workers Insurance Trust Fund
- Federal Employees Blue Cross
- Hometown Health Insurance
- Operating Engineers Insurance Trust Fund
- St Mary’s Preferred Health
- Teamster Health and Benefit Trust Fund
- United Behavioral Health Insurance
- United HealthCare Insurance
- Value Options
- Western Mutual Insurance
*All insurance is subject to verification and the client is responsible for payment of the co-pay, deductible and out-of-pocket expense payment.
Visit the application page to download the latest applications.